Are you looking for an opportunity to work for one of Birmingham’s top Digital Agencies?
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to join us as a Senior Digital Account Executive in the Client Account Management team.
Here at fastfwd, we’re interested in your potential to do great things with us. So, tell us what you’ve done before and what you’d like to do in the future.
In this role you will need to:
- Maintain an accurate record of all marketing activities relevant to a customer account
- Understand a customer’s business model and strategic objectives to develop and implement a relevant digital marketing strategy with the help of the digital marketing team
- Track digital marketing performance across retained accounts
- Create and updating digital marketing reports
- Support with content marketing activity
- Recommend the right digital marketing channels to achieve the strategic objectives for our clients
- Support with research for proposals and pitches for new and existing clients
- Assess the performance of digital marketing channels already being used
- Support with website migrations and SEO requirements for deployments
- Produce SEO website audits, reports and debugging
- Test development changes pertaining to website audits, Core Web Vital Reports and other SEO related changes
- Assist with redirect mapping and testing
- Produce keyword search, competitor analysis and onpage optimisation recommendations for relevant accounts
- Assist with General Google Analytics (UA & GA4) and Google Tag Manager support requests
- Assist with proposing, creating, maintaining and optimising PPC campaigns
- Support with Conversion Rate Optimisation recommendations and data analysis
- Assist the wider production team with SEO support or queries
- Promote fastfwd at any opportunity, to clients, to potential clients etc.
- Learn other aspects of digital marketing and growing skill sets as required.
Although it would be useful if you have worked in a Digital Marketing, Digital Management, or supporting role before, your work experience need not be directly in the web development and digital marketing spheres. If you have studied digital marketing, run your own websites, or are a self taught enthusiast in digital marketing, we are interested in talking to you.
We know that great Digital professionals come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re more interested in what you can do, the transferable skills that you bring, and what you would like to learn next.
This is a fun, relaxed and friendly place to work, in great surroundings. Hybrid work, splitting the week between the office and home. If you’re highly organised, soak up new knowledge like a sponge and have a good sense of humour, you’ll fit right in.
We are a successful Digital Agency in a fantastic set of offices in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. Here, you’ll find the opportunity to develop your skills alongside smart, experienced colleagues with a focus on building high quality products and customer experiences.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- 23 days holiday plus up to four additional days awarded for each year of employment
To apply please email your CV, along with a cover letter outlining your current status, career goals and salary expectations, to [email protected], or apply through LinkedIn.
Absolutely no contact from recruitment consultants or agencies will be accepted. Applicants, please always apply directly!