Are you looking for an opportunity to work for one of Birmingham’s top Digital Agencies?
We’re looking for a new Digital Project Manager to join us. We are seeking a skilled and experienced applicant who understands the agency work environment. You will have a passion for digital technology and the drive to see projects through from start to finish.
Here at fastfwd, we’re interested in your potential to do great things with us. So, tell us what you’ve done before and what you’d like to do in the future.
In this role you will be:
- Communicating with clients regularly
- Drafting creative and technical briefs
- Working closely with designers and developers
- Producing project plans and timelines
- Liaising with internal and external resources
- Collating assets for web/app design and development projects
- Testing websites and apps that we create for clients
- Communicating between production, management and marketing business units
- Solving complex production problems
- Introducing improvements to existing projects
We know that great Digital professionals come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re more interested in what you can do, the transferable skills that you bring, and what you would like to learn next.
This is a fun, relaxed and friendly place to work, in great surroundings. If you’re highly organised, soak up new knowledge like a sponge and have a good sense of humour, you’ll fit right in.
We are a successful Digital Agency in a fantastic set of offices in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. Here, you’ll find the opportunity to develop your skills alongside smart, experienced colleagues with a focus on building high-quality experiences.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- 23 days holiday plus up to four additional days awarded for each year of employment
- Perks and discounts with popular retail brands
To apply please send your CV, along with a cover letter outlining your current status, career goals and salary expectations, to jobs -at- fastfwd.com, or apply through this website.
Absolutely no contact from recruitment consultants or agencies will be accepted. Applicants, please always apply directly!