An opportunity with one of Birmingham’s top Digital Agencies, working with an impressive roster of international clients.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team, delivering Digital programmes (websites, apps, software, online marketing) for clients.
Here at fastfwd, we’re interested in your potential to do great things with us. So, tell us what you’ve done before and what you’d like to do in the future.
In this role you will be:
- Directly managing day-to-day client relationships and handling project and retainer accounts
- Processing incoming support requests from your client roster and executing them via the appropriate teams
- Gathering new project requirements and working with colleagues on estimates
- Managing some projects for design and web development, while working with the project management team on others
- Producing project briefs and providing client-insight to the project team
- Publishing content to websites using a CMS and in some cases producing or editing original copy
- Collating assets for web/app design and development projects
- Ensuring deliverables from the wider team are completed to the high standards your clients expect, and tested prior to handover
- Liaising with the digital marketing team on all matters related to site and campaign performance
- Tracking time, contract, SLA and billing information
- Identifying and pursuing new opportunities to up-sell services to existing clients in a way that supports their strategic objectives
- Scoping new business enquiries, preparing proposals and pitches
It’s essential that you have worked in an account management (or supporting) role before, with experience directly in companies that provide web development, software development or digital marketing.
This is a fun, relaxed and friendly place to work, in great surroundings. Hybrid work week: 3 days in the office, 2 at home. If you’re highly organised, soak up new knowledge like a sponge and have a good sense of humour, you’ll fit right in.
We are a successful Digital Agency in a fantastic set of offices in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. Here, you’ll find the opportunity to develop your skills alongside smart, experienced colleagues with a focus on building high quality products and customer experiences.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- 23 days holiday plus up to four additional days awarded for each year of employment
To apply please email your CV, along with a cover letter outlining your current status, career goals and salary expectations, to [email protected], or apply through LinkedIn.
Absolutely no contact from recruitment consultants or agencies will be accepted. Applicants, please always apply directly!